126) TOPIC: ICONS
127) How can I keep track of changes to iconic/normal window state?
128) How can I check if my application has come up iconic? I want
129) How can I start my application in iconic state?
130) How can an application iconify itself?
131) How can an application de-iconify itself?
132) TOPIC: MISCELLANEOUS
133)+ How do I controll the repeat rate on a SUN keyboard ??
134) How can I identify the children of a manager widget?
135) How do I tell if a scrolled window's scrollbars are visible?
136) How can I programatically scroll a XmScrolledWindow in
137) What functions can an application use to change the size or
138) What widgets should I use to get the look of push buttons, but
139)+ How do I obtain the size of a unmanaged shell widget?
140) Can I use XtAddTimeOut(), XtAddWorkProc(), and XtAddInput()
141) Why does XtGetValues() XmNx and XmNwidth return extremely large
142) Can I specify callback functions in resource files?
143) How do I specify a search path for ".uid" files? Answer: Use
144) XtGetValues() on XmNx and XmNy of my top level shell don't
145) Can I use XmGetPixmap() with widgets that have non-default
146) How can I determine the item selected in a option menu or a
147) What is the matter with Frame in Motif 1.2?
148) What is IMUG and how do I join it?
149) What is the X Professional Organization
150) How do I set the title of a top level window?
151) Can I use editres with Motif?
152) How can I put decorations on transient windows using olwm?
153) Why does an augment translation appear to act as replace for
154) How do you "grey" out a widget so that it cannot be activated?
155) Why doesn't the Help callback work on some widgets?
156) Where can I get a Table widget?
157) Has anyone done a bar graph widget?
158) Does anyone know of a source code of a graph widget where you
159) Is there a help system available, such as in Windows 3? Or any
160) Can I specify a widget in a resource file?
161) Why are only some of my translations are being installed? I
162) Where can I get the PanHandler code?
163) What are these passive grab warnings? When I destroy certain
164) How do I have more buttons than three in a box? I want to have
165) How do I create a "busy working cursor"?
166) Can I use the hourglass that mwm uses?
167) What order should the libraries be linked in?
168) How do I use xmkmf for Motif clients?
169) How do I make context sensitive help? The Motif Style Guide
170) How do I debug a modal interaction?
171)+ How can I disable Drag and Drop in my Motif 1.2 client ?
172) Where can I get info on the Motif drag and drop protocol?
173) TOPIC: ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Back to Motif FAQ Page