96) TOPIC: XMSTRING
97) How can I get the Ascii text out of an XmString?
98) When can XmStrings used as resources be freed?
99) Why doesn't XmStringGetNextSegment() work properly?
100) Why does using XmStringDraw cause a Bad Font error?
101) TOPIC: DIALOGS
102) How do I stop my dialog disappearing when I press the help
103) How do I make my own dialog? I want a dialog with my own set
104) How come the title bars for my dialogs now have "_popup" or
105) How can I force a dialog window to display? I manage a
106) How can I control placement of a popup widget? Each time a
107) TOPIC: LANGUAGE BINDINGS
108)* Is there a C++ binding for Motif?
109) How can I have a C++ member function in a callback?
110) Is there a Common Lisp binding for Motif?
111)* Is there an Ada binding for Motif?
112) Is there a Poplog binding for Motif?
113) TOPIC: SPECIFIC PLATFORMS
114) Is it easy to build Motif for a Sun?
115) How do I build Motif 1.2.2 on Solaris 2.1 with Sun C?
116) What compile errors/warnings might I get in both Sun 3 and Sun
117) On a Sun 3, what are the mwm startup error messages about? I
118) Are there problems making shared libraries on a Sun?
119) The OpenWindows server hangs when I popup a menu with Button 3.
120) Has anyone made shared libraries on an IBM RS/6000?
121) What is the error "Unaligned access in XmString" under Ultrix?
122) TOPIC: KEYSYMS
123) What is causing the messages "unknown keysym osfDown..."? It
124) What happens if I can't install Motif Keysyms?
125) Why has OSF introduced Keysyms into Motif 1.1? They weren't
Back to Motif FAQ Page