0)* TOPIC: WHAT ARE OTHER RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS?
1) TOPIC: FTP ARCHIVES
2) Is the FAQ list available for FTP anywhere?
3)+ Is this FAQ accessible via WWW?
4) Is this newsgroup accessible via email?
5) Is this newsgroup archived?
6) Is the mail list motif-talk archived?
7) TOPIC: OSF AND MOTIF
8) Because of COSE, is Motif now in the public domain?
9)* What versions of Motif are there?
10)* Where can I get Motif?
11) Is there a list of Motif bugs?
12) Where can I get public domain Motif source?
13)* Are the Motif examples publically available?
14)* Has anyone done a public domain Motif lookalike?
15) Does anyone from OSF pay attention to our questions/suggestions?
16) Does OSF have an application compliance validation service?
17) What is the motif-talk mailing list?
18) What MIT patches do I use, and when do I use fix-osf?
19) How does Motif work with X11R5?
20)* How can I find which version of Motif I have?
21) TOPIC: LITERATURE
22)* What books should I read or do I need to program using Motif?
23) TOPIC: MWM
24) What is the difference between Motif and mwm?
25) Does anyone have an alternative set of 3-D defaults for a
26) How can I modify the Motif window manager decorations?
27) How can I turn off the Motif window manager functions from the
28) How can tell I if the user has selected the "Close" item on the
29) Is there an mwm virtual desktop manager?
30) Why does mwm 1.2 crash on startup?
Back to Motif FAQ Page